- January 13, 2018 /
- Posted by skcarpentry
Are you looking for professional laminate flooring installation in Plainfield New Hampshire?
Well you’ve come to the right place! S&K Carpentry has installed thousands of square feet of laminate flooring in homes across the Plainfield New Hampshire region.
We install all brands of laminate flooring, and can help you plan which kind of flooring to buy before you go to a store to purchase your new flooring. There any many different things to consider about installing laminate flooring. One common misconception is the speed that the flooring can be installed. Laminate flooring is still a wood product, which reacts by shrinking and expanding to the environment it is in based on temperature and humidity. When you buy the flooring from the store and it’s wrapped in plastic, it’s in it’s most volatile state during the first 24-48 hours after you bring it home.
Here’s why you should contact S&K about installing laminate flooring in your home:
- Competitive pricing for installation
- Quality and friendly pre-installation expertise to help you make good decisions before buying the flooring
- Flexible scheduling for installation times
- Our On Time Guarantee
Here’s What You Get With Our Laminate Flooring Installation Service:
- Pre-installation measurements. We’ll make sure you get enough flooring, including door transitions and other flooring transitions.
- Removal of the old flooring. Getting rid of the 30 year old carpet? No problem, we’ll remove it completely and haul it away for you.
- Subfloor preparation. You never know what you find when you remove your floor, sometimes it’s hardwood but usually it’s just a mess. We’ll handle cleaning everything up so your new floor goes in smoothly and stays looking great.
- Installation of the new floor and underlayment. Tip: we always recommend using a vapor barrier and underlayment combo.
- Installation/re-installation of baseboard molding.
- Post-installation site clean up.
If you’re interested in reading more detailed information online before getting an estimate, here’s a great laminate floor buying guide by Lowes.
Looking for other carpentry or home services? Check out the otherPlainfield/”> services we offer in Plainfield here.